Our Wanchain will show you which wallet to use to store your WAN coins and how to set it up.
What Is The Wanchain Wallet?
There are many different cryptocurrency wallets created for different coins and tokens. As WAN coin is built on its own blockchain, you will need a dedicated Wanchain wallet to store your coins. The official Wanchain wallet is completely free and supports Windows, Apple and Linux operating systems.
How To Setup WAN Wallet?
The first step is to head over to the Wanchain site to download the official wallet.
Wanchain Wallet Key Facts
- It’s the official wallet.
- The wallet enables you to store and manage the Wanchain cryptocurrency, as well as other assets built on the WAN blockchain.
- You can choose whether your cryptocurrency transactions are public or private.
- Multi-cryptocurrencies will be supported in future wallet updates.
Get your free Wanchain wallet today & join the finance revolution!
- After clicking through the link above, just select the download compatible with your device’s operating system.
- After the download is complete, open the ZIP file and you will see the wallet in your recent downloads. Double click on the application to open it.
- Don’t be alarmed when you see a popup saying that the wallet cannot be opened because it’s from an unidentified developer.
- To enable the official WAN wallet, just navigate to system preferences and hit ‘Security & Privacy’.
- In the ‘Security & Privacy’ settings, you will see a message saying that WanWalletGUI’ was blocked. Click ‘Open Anyway’.
- The WAN wallet will then launch and start syncing with the Wanchain node. A pop-up will appear asking if you want the application to accept incoming network connections – Click ’Allow’.
- Once the sync is complete the Wanchain wallet will open up. The next step is to create an account. Hit the ‘Account’ button to get one setup.
- Enter the account name you want and your chosen password. Then click ‘Ok’.
- Your Wanchain wallet should be ready to go. You will need your public address to send funds to the wallet and you can use the transfer button to send funds.
Your Wanchain wallet should now be good to go and you should know how to send and receive funds to your wallet.
? Best Apps To Track Your WAN Coin Investments