So you have read up on Nucleus Vision and are excited about the project. It’s likely you have two questions: how to buy NCASH and where can I buy Nucleus Vision? First thing to know, is that NCASH is just Nucleus Vision’s token. If you want to invest in Nucleus Vision you will be buying the NCASH token.
There are two methods to buy NCASH. The correct one for you will depend on if you want to buy Nucleus Vision with crypto or fiat. We will reveal everything you need to know about buying NCASH in this guide.
- 1 Are You Too Late To Buy Nucleus Vision?
- 2 How To Buy NCASH With Fiat
- 3 Buying NCASH With Crypto
- 4 Our 7 Steps To Buying & Storing Nucleus Vision Explained
- 5 Create a Coinbase Account
- 6 Buying Bitcoin or Ethereum On Coinbase
- 7 Create a Binance Account
- 8 How To Transfer Your Bitcoin or Ethereum from Coinbase To Binance
- 9 Converting Your BTC or ETH Into NCASH
- 10 Setting Up Your Ethereum Wallet
- 11 Sending NCASH From Binance To Your Wallet
- 12 Conclusion
Are You Too Late To Buy Nucleus Vision?
Nucleus were meant to hold their ICO on the 28th Jan 2018. It turns out they raised all the funding they needed privately and ended up cancelling their ICO. NCASH was first made available to the public when it hit the Binance exchange on 26th Feb 2018.
Nucleus Vision has got a minimum viable product for the retail sector. This is active in 10 stores currently and they want to scale system adoption significantly in 2018. Work on Nucleus’s security solution is scheduled for 2019 and the roadmap runs all the way to 2022.
Nucleus aims to grab a slice of the following industries:
- The global big data industry – which was valued at $33.5BN in 2017 and is projected to be worth $92.2 Bn by 2026.
- The global physical security industry – which is projected to be worth $112.43 BN by 2021.
The Nucleus Vision project is a massive undertaking when you consider where they are right now. We do feel any investor getting in right now is doing so at the innovator / early adopter phase. Even if the Nucleus team can deliver half of what they have promised, we are positive that investors will be handsomely rewarded.
How To Buy NCASH With Fiat
If you are wondering how to buy Nucleus Vision US (in the United States or indeed anywhere else in the world with conventional currency), this method is for you. We know that 7 steps seems a lot, but there really isn’t an easier way to buy NCASH right now.
Buying NCASH With Crypto
Just skip all steps to do with Coinbase. We know you have jumped through these hoops already.
Our 7 Steps To Buying & Storing Nucleus Vision Explained
We know crypto can be confusing, so we have decided to explain each step in a little more detail.
Create a Coinbase Account
Coinbase Key Facts
- Established Track Record: Coinbase was founded in 2012 and is the world’s most popular cryptocurrency exchange.
- Serious Backers: Venture capital firm IVP, who were involved in the latest funding round, have been early investors in businesses like Netflix and Twitter. Other investors include companies like the New York Stock Exchange.
- Easy To Use: Coinbase is renowned for it’s easy to use interface. This makes it the perfect exchange for cryptocurrency newcomers.
- Small Minimum Deposit: You can invest as little as €6 into cryptocurrencies on Coinbase.
- Regulated: Coinbase is one of the few cryptocurrency exchanges to be regulated.
- Insurance: Customer funds are insured and segregated. US customers are even insured up to a balance of $250,000.
- Deposit Methods : Credit / debit card, bank transfer and PayPal for US customers.
- Tradable Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin.
- Customer Support Methods: Email and FAQ’s.
Looking to invest more than $100 on Coinbase? Good news! You will also get $10 FREE by signing up through Total Crypto!
Buying Bitcoin or Ethereum On Coinbase
Once you have created your Coinbase account, just convert your fiat into Ethereum or Bitcoin. You want to do this because the major NCASH markets on exchanges are NCASH/BTC or ETH. If you buy Litecoin or Bitcoin Cash, you would be forced to trade this into Bitcoin, Ethereum or Binance Coin to get your NCASH. We think it’s best to keep things as simple and pay as few fees as possible.
The fastest way to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum on Coinbase
- Head over to the ‘Buy/Sell’ page on your account.
- Add a payment method to your Coinbase account.
- Choose your deposit method: You can deposit a ‘Bank Account’ transfer – this method has lower deposit fees, but the transfer takes between 2 and 5 days to be credited to your Coinbase account. Or you can deposit instantly through a Credit/Debit card. With either method, just enter your payment details and process the transaction to fund your account. Once submitted, just sit back and wait for the credit to be applied to your account. You will get an email to telling you when your deposit has been successful.
- Once your account is funded, select Bitcoin or Ethereum in the ‘Buy/Sell’ section of Coinbase.
- Enter the amount of crypto you want to buy.
- Select the currency wallet you deposited funds into as your payment method (we have used EUR in this example).
- Complete your order by clicking buy.
Checkout our Coinbase guide if you are interested in buying Ethereum and Bitcoin on Coinbase with the lowest fees possible. It does take a bit more time though and involves transferring your funds to Coinbase’s sister exchange GDAX and buying your crypto there instead. We do recommend using GDAX and saving yourself some fees.
Once you have your ETH or BTC in your Coinbase account move onto the next step.
Create a Binance Account
To invest in Nucleus Vision you will need to trade your Bitcoin or Ethereum for NCASH. Sure, you could hop over to IDEX to try and buy your NCASH, but you might be sitting there for a while to get your order filled. Nucleus Vision does practically all its trading volume on Binance. We think Binance is the best crypto exchange out there, so we are not sure why you would go elsewhere.
Binance Key Facts:
- Largest In The World: Binance is the biggest crypto to crypto exchange in the world!
- Huge Selection Of Cryptocurrencies: Binance offers you the opportunity to get your hands on over 100 different cryptocurrencies. Ripple is one of them.
- User Friendly: The crypto to crypto exchange is the simplest we have ever used. We think this has been one of the main factors leading to Binance’s explosive growth.
- Customer Support: Binance offers email multi language support for 🇺🇸 🇨🇳 🇯🇵 🇰🇷
Get NCASH on the world’s largest crypto to crypto exchange.
Need help setting up a Binance account? Just checkout our Binance guide.
How To Transfer Your Bitcoin or Ethereum from Coinbase To Binance
The first thing you need to do is to locate your Binance deposit address.
- Login to your Binance account.
- Select “Funds” and click “Deposit”.
- Make sure that you select Ethereum if you have Ethereum on Coinbase or Bitcoin if you hold BTC. If you send to the wrong wallet you may lose your funds!
- You will then see your deposit address for Binance. Just copy this address. We have used Bitcoin as an example.
- Login to Coinbase and go to the ‘Accounts’ tab.
- Click the send button for whatever cryptocurrency you hold.
- Paste your Binance deposit address into the ‘Recipient’ wallet address box and enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- Hit continue and finalise the transaction. Your Bitcoin and Ethereum should show up in your Binance account shortly
Got Crypto In Another Wallet?
- Simply send your crypto to your Binance deposit address.
Converting Your BTC or ETH Into NCASH
By now you should have Bitcoin or Ethereum on your Binance account. Now is the time to finally get your NCASH.
- Head over to the Binance homepage and select ‘BTC Markets’ if you have Bitcoin on Binance or ‘ETH Markets’ if you have Ethereum. Then just search NCASH in the search field.
- You will then see a trading screen. Don’t be phased. All you need to do is select ‘Market’ (this will execute your buy order at the market price) and enter the amount of NCASH you want to buy and click the buy button. If you want to use your whole Binance balance just click 100% and Binance will calculate the amount of NCASH for you.
Setting Up Your Ethereum Wallet
So you have finally got your NCASH. The next thing is considering how to store it securely. Even though Binance is a great exchange, we still recommend storing your NCASH in your own personal wallet. This way you are in complete control.
NCASH is an ERC-20 token, this means that the token is compatible with any Ethereum wallet. Our favourite Ethereum wallet is Myetherwallet. If you want help in setting one up then just check out our MEW Guide.
If you want to store your NCASH in the safest possible way, you should consider using a hardware wallet. The added layer of security with these wallets is that your private key is never exposed and this protects against phishing attempts and keyloggers.
Our two favourite hardware wallets are Trezor and the Ledger Nano S. Both are excellent products and reknowned for their security. Not sure which one is best for you? Just checkout or Ledger Vs Trezor comparison article.
Already Know Which Hardware Wallet Is Right For You?
€94.80 (including European tax and free shipping)
€128.26 (including European tax and shipping)
Need help setting up your Trezor? Just have a look at our step by step guide.
If you need help integrating your Trezor or Ledger with Myetherwallet, just take a few minutes to find out how in our guide.
Sending NCASH From Binance To Your Wallet
By now you should have your NCASH on Binance and have your own personal wallet setup. The final step is to send your Nucleus Vision tokens to your wallet.
- Go into your Ethereum wallet and copy your public address.
- Login to Binance.
- Navigate to ‘Funds’ and hit the ‘Withdrawal’ button.
- Select NCASH from the dropdown, then paste in your Ethereum wallet address and enter in the amount of NCASH you want to withdraw.
- Once you click ‘Submit’ your NCASH will be sent to your Ethereum wallet.
💡 Top Tip: Before you withdraw you can check the NCASH withdrawal fee here!
It’s completely your decision whether you want to invest in Nucleus Vision or not. We do love the vision for Nucleus and what adoption of this project might mean. At the time of writing NCASH is only available on Binance (99.99% of all trade volume) and IDEX. We expect that trading volumes will increase as the token gets added to more exchanges and is accessible to more people.
Personally, we are in Nucleus Vision as a long term hold. We do think that the project will take time to achieve it’s roadmap but we are extremely excited about the projects potential.