So you think that WaBi cryptocurrency will shake up the supply chain industry in China and maybe the wider world. You are likely to have two simple questions: How to buy WaBi and where to buy it? In this article, we will show you the two best ways to buy WaBi coin and will even show you how to store it.
- 1 Are You Too Late To Buy WaBi Coin?
- 2 How High Could WaBi Go?
- 3 How To Buy WaBi Coin – Our 2 Best Ways Explained
- 4 Creating a Coinbase Account
- 5 I’m All Setup On Coinbase. What Now?
- 6 What WaBi Wallet Is Best & How Do I Set It Up?
- 7 What’s The Safest Way To Store WaBi?
- 8 Create a Binance Account
- 9 How To Send Funds From Coinbase To Binance?
- 10 How To Use The Binance Exchange To Trade Bitcoin Or Ethereum For WaBi Coin?
- 11 How To Withdraw WaBi From The Binance Exchange?
- 12 Conclusion
Are You Too Late To Buy WaBi Coin?
WaBi was only first traded on cryptocurrency exchanges on the 12th of December 2017 at a price of $1.41 per token. Since then the cryptocurrency has seen an all time high of $5.48, which it set on the 10th January 2018. At the time of writing, you can buy WaBi coin for just $1.27 each.
The TotalCrypto Team, are always looking to get huge all time high discounts on high potential cryptocurrencies. With WaBi you are currently getting a whopping 75% discount. Accumulating cryptocurrencies at good all time high discounts is the way you avoid buying the top of the market. This also ensures that you profit more if the cryptocurrency retests that all time high again in the next bull market cycle.
Although the WaBi team have been working on the project for years, the ICO only took place on the 30th November 2017. This means the token has only been publically traded for a few months and that many investors likely have not become aware of the project yet. The key to WaBi’s success will be the partnerships they can forge and get to use their supply chain tracking and loyalty program solution. This means that the price of the token could surge at any time, if they announce an exciting partnership.
It is still early days for this project, even though they seem to have the technology part nailed down. If you believe in the WaBi project, then instead of wondering if you are too late, it is a better strategy to focus on accumulating tokens at a good price.
How High Could WaBi Go?
We live in a globalised world where products are manufactured in one country and sold in another. It is no secret that the supply chain business is worth many billions of dollars per year. WaBi has been created as an anti counterfeiting measure and it is estimated that counterfeiting activities cost the global economy $1.8 trillion per year. Companies of counterfeited products have an incentive to protect their brands and profits.
However, many have an ethical obligation to take counterfieting seriously and to tackle the problem. The WHO estimates “that in some areas in Africa, Asia, and South America, more than 30 percent of medicines in circulation are fakes”. That’s a massive number of fake medicine entering the supply chain and counterfeiters are certainly not above creating fake medicine for life threatening diseases like cancer or AIDS.
Anti counterfeiting measures like WaBi are not just about saving businesses money and protecting profit, they’re about saving lives. The problem of counterfeiting is there for all to see and is operating on a global scale. This is why TotalCrypto believes that WaBi’s technology will be adopted at scale. The stakes are simply too high to ignore a solution that can secure supply chains.
WaBi doesn’t need to the the solution of the global supply chain to be successful and reward investors handsomely. Even if the project just takes a small percentage of the Chinese market, the valuation of WaBi is likely to soar.
No one knows how high any cryptocurrency might go. With WaBi you are investing in the potential of the technology, its usefulness and betting that other businesses will see the projects value. Only time will tell if WaBi can fulfil the vision of making the world a safer place.
How To Buy WaBi Coin – Our 2 Best Ways Explained
TotalCrypto will reveal our top 2 ways to buy WaBi coin. It’s up to you to decide if they are right for you.
- Our first method will show you how to buy WaBi coin with conventional currency (USD, EUR and GBP). The bad news is that there is no direct way to buy WaBi using a single platform. So be prepared to set up an account on Coinbase and a cryptocurrency exchange.
- Our second option is ideal for investors that already own Bitcoin or Ethereum. TotalCrypto will show you how to trade your crypto for WaBi coin and tell you the best cryptocurrency exchange to use.
Buying WaBi With Conventional Currency
If it’s your first time getting involved in the cryptocurrency markets, then this is the method for you. You will need to set up accounts on Coinbase and a cryptocurrency exchange. Sound daunting? Don’t worry our detailed walkthrough will take you through all the steps.
Buying With Cryptocurrency
The seasoned cryptocurrency investors can ignore everything to do with Coinbase. We know you are just interested in finding out the best exchange to buy WaBi.
Creating a Coinbase Account
Coinbase Key Facts
- Established Track Record: Founded in 2012 and is the world’s most popular cryptocurrency exchange.
- Serious Backers: Venture capital firm IVP, who were involved in the latest funding round, have been early investors in businesses like Netflix and Twitter. Other investors include companies like the New York Stock Exchange.
- Easy To Use: The platform is renowned for it’s easy to use interface. This makes it the perfect exchange for cryptocurrency newcomers.
- Small Minimum Deposit: You can invest as little as €6 into cryptocurrencies.
- Regulated: Coinbase is one of the few cryptocurrency exchanges to be regulated.
- Insurance: Customer funds are insured and segregated. US customers are even insured up to a balance of $250,000.
- Deposit Methods: Credit / debit card, bank transfer and PayPal for US customers.
- Tradable Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin.
- Customer Support Methods: Email and FAQ’s.
Looking to invest more than $100 in WaBi coin by using Coinbase? Good news! You will also get $10 FREE by signing up through Total Crypto!
I’m All Setup On Coinbase. What Now?
Great work on completing phase one. Sadly, Coinbase doesn’t give you the option to buy WaBi coin and you will need to use a cryptocurrency exchange to get your hands on it. To do this, you will need to convert your conventional money on Coinbase into either Bitcoin or Ethereum. Your plan is to trade Bitcoin or Ethereum for WaBi on a cryptocurrency exchange later.
The Fast Way To Buy Bitcoin or Ethereum On Coinbase
- Head over to the ‘Buy/Sell’ page on your account.
- Add a payment method to your account.
- Choose your deposit method: You can deposit a ‘Bank Account’ transfer – this method has lower deposit fees, but the transfer takes between 2 and 5 days to be credited to your account. Or you can deposit instantly through a Credit/Debit card. With either method, enter your payment details and process the transaction to fund your account. Once submitted, simply sit back and wait for the credit to be applied to your account. You will get an email telling you when your deposit has been successful.
- Once your account is funded, select Bitcoin or Ethereum in the ‘Buy/Sell’ section of Coinbase.
- Enter the amount of crypto you want to buy.
- Select the currency wallet you deposited funds into as your payment method (we have used EUR in this example).
- Complete your order by clicking buy.
There is a slightly more complicated method to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using Coinbase. The benefit of going the extra mile is that you can save a little on fees. This method involves transferring your funds to Coinbase’s sister exchange GDAX and buying Bitcoin or Ethereum there instead. If you want to invest the extra time and be shown how to do this, our comprehensive Coinbase guide take you through all the steps.
Once you have bought Ethereum or Bitcoin on Coinbase, you are then ready to move onto the next step.
- 📈 Avaliable Cryptos: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, BAT, XLM, ZEC, DAI, ZRX
- 💳 Deposit Methods: Credit/debit card, bank transfer & PayPal
- 💲 Accepted Currencies: AUD, GBP, EUR, USD, CAD, SGD
- 🎧 Support: Email & FAQ’s.
- 💰 Fees: 4%
What WaBi Wallet Is Best & How Do I Set It Up?
WaBi is an ERC20 token, which means it is built on the Ethereum blockchain. This means that you can store WaBi in an Ethereum wallet. TotalCrypto recommends using MyEtherWallet: It is the most popular Ethereum wallet in the world and we use it to store our WaBi. Also, MyEtherWallet is completely free to use as well.
You should have your MyEtherWallet setup and ready to go. Let us quickly show you how you can find WaBi tokens within the wallet. First you need to go to the ‘View Wallet Info’ section of MyEtherWallet and login. You will see a ‘Show All Tokens’ button, just hit it.
If you scroll down the list of tokens you will find WaBi. By clicking ‘click to load’ you will then be able to view your WaBi balance.
What’s The Safest Way To Store WaBi?
Although MyetherWallet is a great free way to store WaBi it is not the ultimate way to store your cryptocurrency securely. There is an increasing trend of hackers targeting cryptocurrency investors. The bad news is that this is only likely to get worse as cryptocurrency prices increase. This means that it is worth taking your crypto security seriously.
The most secure way to store WaBi is by using a device called a hardware wallet. These devices store your private keys internally and never expose them to the outside world. As your private key is the combination to open your cryptocurrency safe, this is exceptionally important. These hardware wallets protect your private keys from attacks like keyloggers and phishing scams. Even if you have a virus on your computer, the technology in a hardware wallet will still protect you.
As WaBi is compatible with ethereum, meaning the token can be stored on the two most trusted hardware wallet on the market. The TotalCrypto team use both a Ledger and a Trezor and we are happy to recommend both devices.
Need help in working out which hardware wallet is right for you? No problem, just check out our dedicated Ledger Vs Trezor comparison guide.
Price: €94.80 (including European tax and free shipping)
Need help setting up your Ledger? Just have a look at our step by step guide.
Price: €128.26 (including European tax and shipping)
Need help setting up your Trezor? Just have a look at our step by step guide.
If you need help integrating your Trezor or Ledger with Myetherwallet, just take a few minutes to find out how in our guide.
Create a Binance Account
You should have your Bitcoin or Ethereum on Coinbase and your MyEtherWallet setup. The next step is to set up your cryptocurrency exchange account. On the exchange you will trade your Bitcoin or Ethereum for WaBi coin.
The Binance exchange is the most popular cryptocurrency exchange in the world. It’s renowned for it’s user friendly interface, good customer support and transparency. Binance recently made new headlines when it became the first ever cryptocurrency exchange to have their smart contracts fully audited. Actions like these have led it to become the most trusted cryptocurrency exchange in the world. WaBi also does 100% of their trading volume using Binance at the time of writing, so there are no other exchanges for you to consider using.
Binance Key Facts:
- Largest In The World: Binance is the biggest crypto to crypto exchange in the world!
- Huge Selection Of Cryptocurrencies: Binance offers you the opportunity to get your hands on over 100 different cryptocurrencies. Wabi is one of them.
- User-Friendly: The crypto to crypto exchange is the simplest we have ever used. We think this has been one of the main factors leading to Binance’s explosive growth.
- Customer Support: Binance offers email multi-language support.
Get WaBi coin on the best cryptocurrency exchange in the world.
Need help setting up a Binance account? Just check out our Binance guide.
How To Send Funds From Coinbase To Binance?
Your Binance account should be set up and ready to go. Whether you have your Bitcoin or Ethereum on Coinbase or in another wallet, you will have to send your funds to Binance to trade this for WaBi coins. To do this, just follow the steps below:
- Login to your Binance account.
- Select “Funds” and click “Deposit”.
- Make sure that you select Ethereum if you have Ethereum on Coinbase or Bitcoin if you hold BTC. If you send to the wrong wallet you may lose your funds!
- You will then see your deposit address for Binance. Just copy this address. We have used Bitcoin as an example.
- Login to your account and go to the ‘Accounts’ tab.
- Click the send button for whatever cryptocurrency you hold.
- Paste your Binance deposit address into the ‘Recipient’ wallet address box and enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- Hit continue and finalize the transaction. Your Bitcoin and Ethereum should show up in your Binance account shortly.
Got Crypto In Another Wallet?
- Simply send your crypto to your Binance deposit address.
How To Use The Binance Exchange To Trade Bitcoin Or Ethereum For WaBi Coin?
Finally, now it’s time to buy your WaBi coins. Just follow the steps below and you will have your crypto in a jiffy.
- Navigate to the Binance homepage and select ‘BTC Markets’ if you have Bitcoin on Binance or ‘ETH Markets’ if you have Ethereum. Then just search WABI in the search bar and click the WABI/ETH or WABI/BTC market.
- You will then see a trading screen. Yes, this may look pretty complicated. Don’t worry, we will guide you through it. Just select the ‘Market’ tab (this enables you to buy at the market price). Then enter the number of WaBi tokens you want to buy. You can also use the percentage buttons to use a certain percentage of your balance on Binance to buy tokens.
- Once you have clicked ‘Buy’ your trade will be processed and your WaBi coins will appear in your Binance account.
- 📈 Avaliable Cryptos: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC & 120 other cryptos
- 💳 Deposit Methods: Crypto only
- 💲 Accepted Currencies: Crypto only
- 🎧 Support: Email ticket
- 💰 Fees: 0.10%
How To Withdraw WaBi From The Binance Exchange?
At last, you should have your WaBi on Binance now. The final thing to consider is how you want to store it? TotalCrypto recommends you withdraw your WaBi coins and store them in your MyEtherWallet. The reason why Binance might not be the best place to store your tokens is that they are a massive target for hackers. Also, having control of your own crypto is probably better than trusting an exchange to keep your crypto safe for you.
If you want to store your WaBi off exchange, just follow the steps below:
- Go into your MyEtherWallet and copy your public address.
- Login to Binance.
- Navigate to ‘Funds’ and hit the ‘Withdrawals’ button.
- Select WaBi from the dropdown, then paste your Ethereum public wallet address and key in the number of WaBi tokens you want to withdraw. Once you hit submit your tokens will then be sent to your wallet.
? Top Tip: Binance will charge you a withdrawal fee to get your WaBi off the exchange. Before you withdraw you can check the withdrawal fee here!
There you have it, TotalCrypto’s top two ways to buy WaBi. The TotalCrypto Team is exceptionally excited about the WaBi project and how it can make global supply chains more secure. Counterfeiting is certainly a major issue in counties such as China and developing nations in Asia, Africa and South America. If WaBi succeeds in making the right partnerships, it can contribute to making the world a safer place for millions or even billions of people. Because of WaBi’s mission to prevent harmful counterfeited products such as baby powder, TotalCrypto classifies the project as an ethical cryptocurrency investment.