So you like Cindicator’s (CND) idea of blending of AI with the wisdom of the crowd to make better predictions for financial markets. You probably have two simple questions: How to buy Cindicator coin and where to buy it? We reveal our two top ways of buying Cindicator coin and tell you how to store it.
- 1 Are You Too Late To Buy Cindicator Coin?
- 2 How High Could Cindicator Go?
- 3 How To Buy Cindicator (CND) Coin – Our 2 Best Ways Explained
- 4 Creating a Coinbase Account
- 5 I’m Good To Go On Coinbase. What Next?
- 6 Set Up A Cindicator (CND) Wallet
- 7 The Safest Way To Store Cindicator (CND) Coin?
- 8 Create a Binance Account
- 9 How To Transfer Funds From Coinbase To Binance?
- 10 How To Trade Ethereum Or Bitcoin For Cindicator On Binance?
- 11 How To Withdraw Cindicator Coins From The Binance Exchange?
- 12 Conclusion
Are You Too Late To Buy Cindicator Coin?
CND first hit cryptocurrency exchanges on the 13th October 2017 at a price of $0.019 per coin. Since then CND has pushed up to all time highs of $0.34 on the 23rd January 2018. At the time of writing you can pick up Cindicator at just $0.08 per coin.
The TotalCrypto Team loves getting over 75% all time high discounts on promising cryptocurrency projects. By using this strategy you ensure that you never buy at the top of the market. It also means that you have strong profit potential if the cryptocurrency reaches its all time high again. Afterall, a 75% discount means a 300% profit if Cindicator reaches it’s all time high again.
With CND you must remember that the cryptocurrency has only been traded publicly for a few months. Yes, Cindicator has a working product and a large ecosystem of 100,000 analysts. However, it has yet to make serious inroads into the over $50 billion a year, financial data and systems market. The CND team are still working on creating even more products for their customers and optimising their prediction systems.
At TotalCrypto we believe it is still early days for this project. The CND coin simply has not been traded for that long and we expect additional Cindicator products to draw in more financial traders. It is also worth noting that the Cindicator system could be used to forecast the outcome for things like political events and sporting fixtures. Currently, CND offers products for the finance and cryptocurrency markets, meaning there is significant growth potential for this project. If you believe that Cindicator will be the next big thing in predictive forecasting, then instead of worrying if you’re6 too late, you should think about accumulating CND coins at a reasonable price.
How High Could Cindicator Go?
The short answer is that no one knows how high a cryptocurrency might go. The interesting thing about cryptos is that no one has yet devised an accurate way of valuing them. What is clear though, is that Cindicator is predicted to be battling for a slice of a $300 billion per year market come 2020.
Bloomberg are perhaps the most well known financial data providers in the world. It’s fair to say that Michael Bloomberg with his estimated net wealth of $53.3 billion, has done very well from selling financial market data. If Cindicator can provide better financial forecasts than its competitors, CND could certainly grab a decent sized share of this lucrative market. There is also the option for Cindicator to offer services in the sports and political forecasting niches, both of which are exceptionally valuable markets in their own rights.
TotalCrypto hasn’t seen a cryptocurrency project like Cindicator before and we believe that Elon Musk is correct when he says “humans must merge with machines or become irrelevant in the AI age”. The CND project does exactly what Elon says by blending human intelligence with AI to create market predictions. Will Cindicator be the next big thing in financial forecasting? We will have to see, but if it is, then CND investors will be very well rewarded indeed.
How To Buy Cindicator (CND) Coin – Our 2 Best Ways Explained
TotalCrypto will walk you through our top 2 ways to buy CND coin. It’s up to you to decide if they are the correct option for you.
- How to buy Cindicator with conventional currency (for example; GBP, USD and EUR). To do this you will need to convert your conventional currency into Bitcoin or Ethereum on Coinbase, then open up a cryptocurrency exchange account to trade your Bitcoin or Ethereum for CND. We know this sounds like a hassle but sadly there is no easier way.
- Our second method is ideal for those that already own some Bitcoin or Ethereum and want to trade this for some Cindicator coins. We will tell you the best exchange to use and buy your CND from.
Buying CND Coins With Regular Currency
If you are dipping your toes into the cryptocurrency markets for the first time, then this is the option for you. Be prepared to set up both a Coinbase and a cryptocurrency exchange account. Sounds complicated? Don’t worry we will take you through everything step by step.
Buying With Crypto
Cryptocurrency veterans can just skip over everything to do with Coinbase. We know that you are just interested in finding the best cryptocurrency exchange to buy CND coins.
Creating a Coinbase Account
Coinbase Key Facts
- Established Track Record: Founded in 2012 and is the world’s most popular cryptocurrency exchange.
- Serious Backers: Venture capital firm IVP, who were involved in the latest funding round, have been early investors in businesses like Netflix and Twitter. Other investors include companies like the New York Stock Exchange.
- Easy To Use: The platform is renowned for it’s easy to use interface. This makes it the perfect exchange for cryptocurrency newcomers.
- Small Minimum Deposit: You can invest as little as €6 into cryptocurrencies.
- Regulated: Coinbase is one of the few cryptocurrency exchanges to be regulated.
- Insurance: Customer funds are insured and segregated. US customers are even insured up to a balance of $250,000.
- Deposit Methods: Credit / debit card, bank transfer and PayPal for US customers.
- Tradable Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin.
- Customer Support Methods: Email and FAQ’s.
Looking to invest more than $100 in Cindicator coin by using Coinbase? Good news! You will also get $10 FREE by signing up through Total Crypto!
I’m Good To Go On Coinbase. What Next?
Great work on getting your Coinbase account setup. Sadly, you cannot buy CND directly from Coinbase and will have to use a cryptocurrency exchange to get it. To do this, you have to convert your conventional money on Coinbase into either Bitcoin or Ethereum. Once done, you will then convert this into Cindicator on a cryptocurrency exchange later.
The Fast Way To Buy Bitcoin or Ethereum On Coinbase
- Head over to the ‘Buy/Sell’ page on your account.
- Add a payment method to your Coinbase account.
- Choose your deposit method: You can deposit a ‘Bank Account’ transfer – this method has lower deposit fees, but the transfer takes between 2 and 5 days to be credited to your Coinbase account. Or you can deposit instantly through a Credit/Debit card. With either method, enter your payment details and process the transaction to fund your account. Once submitted, simply sit back and wait for the credit to be applied to your account. You will get an email telling you when your deposit has been successful.
- Once your account is funded, select Bitcoin or Ethereum in the ‘Buy/Sell’ section of Coinbase.
- Enter the amount of crypto you want to buy.
- Select the currency wallet you deposited funds into as your payment method (we have used EUR in this example).
- Complete your order by clicking buy.
Check out our Coinbase guide if you are interested in buying Ethereum and Bitcoin on Coinbase with the lowest fees possible. It does take a bit more time though and involves transferring your funds to Coinbase’s sister exchange GDAX and buying your crypto there instead. We recommend using GDAX and saving yourself some fees.
Once you have successfully bought Ethereum or Bitcoin on Coinbase, you are ready to move onto the next step.
Set Up A Cindicator (CND) Wallet
CND is a ERC-20 token, this means it is built on the Ethereum blockchain and can be stored in an Ethereum wallet. TotalCrypto recommends using MyEtherWallet. It’s not only the most popular Ethereum wallet in the world, it’s also totally free too.
By now, you should have your MyEtherWallet setup and ready to go. TotalCrypto will show you how to find your CND coins in the wallet. First you need to go to the ‘View Wallet Info’ section of MyEtherWallet and login. You will see a ‘Show All Tokens’ button. Click this.
Then go down the list of tokens until you see CND and click ‘load’ to view your Cindicator balance in the wallet.
The Safest Way To Store Cindicator (CND) Coin?
TotalCrypto is a fan of MyEtherWallet as a method of storing CND coins. However, using MEW by itself is not the safest way of storing your coins. Sadly, cryptocurrency has become an increasing target for hackers and TotalCrypto thinks this trend will only continue as cryptocurrency prices rise. This means you should take your cryptocurrency security seriously and should at least consider the safest way of storing you crypto coins.
The most secure method of storing cryptocurrency like Cindicator, is by using a device known as a hardware wallet. These devices store your private keys and keep them safe from hackers. Indeed, they are designed to protect your funds from phishing attempts, keyloggers and other nefarious methods hackers may use to steal your coins.
As CND can be stored in an Ethereum wallet, it is compatible with the two most popular hardware wallet brands.The TotalCrypto Team have used both Trezor and Ledger and we can recommend either device to you.
Need some help to decide which hardware wallet is best for you? Just jump into our Ledger vs Trezor comparison article.
Price: €94.80 (including European tax and free shipping)
Need help setting up your Ledger? Just have a look at our step by step guide.
Price: €128.26 (including European tax and shipping)
Need help setting up your Trezor? Just have a look at our step by step guide.
If you need help integrating your Trezor or Ledger with Myetherwallet, just take a few minutes to find out how in our guide.
Create a Binance Account
As you have go to this stage, you should have some Ethereum or Bitcoin in your Coinbase account and have MyEtherWallet setup. Next, you will need to create a cryptocurrency exchange account. On the exchange you will trade your Bitcoin or Ethereum for Cindicator (CND) coin.
Incase you have not heard, Binance is the most popular cryptocurrency exchange in the world. TotalCrypto are big fans of the exchange, how easy it is to buy cryptocurrencies there and their good customer support. Binance really does set the standard when it comes to cryptocurrency exchanges. The company recently made headlines when it had all their smart contracts audited by Quantstamp. Binance was the first exchange to ever do this. It is diligent practices like this which have made Binance the most trusted exchange in the world.
Binance Key Facts:
- Largest In The World: Binance is the biggest crypto to crypto exchange in the world!
- Huge Selection Of Cryptocurrencies: Binance offers you the opportunity to get your hands on over 100 different cryptocurrencies. ICX is one of them.
- User Friendly: The crypto to crypto exchange is the simplest we have ever used. We think this has been one of the main factors leading to Binance’s explosive growth.
- Customer Support: Binance offers email multi language support for 🇺🇸 🇨🇳 🇯🇵 🇰🇷
Get CND coin on the world’s best cryptocurrency exchange.
Need help setting up a Binance account? Just checkout our Binance guide.
How To Transfer Funds From Coinbase To Binance?
Your Binance account should be setup and ready to go. Whether you have your Bitcoin or Ethereum on Coinbase or in another wallet, you will have to send your funds to Binance to trade this for Cindicator coins. To do this, just follow the steps below:
- Login to your Binance account.
- Select “Funds” and click “Deposit”.
- Make sure that you select Ethereum if you have Ethereum on Coinbase or Bitcoin if you hold BTC. If you send to the wrong wallet you may lose your funds!
- You will then see your deposit address for Binance. Just copy this address. We have used Bitcoin as an example.
- Login to Coinbase and go to the ‘Accounts’ tab.
- Click the send button for whatever cryptocurrency you hold.
- Paste your Binance deposit address into the ‘Recipient’ wallet address box and enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- Hit continue and finalise the transaction. Your Bitcoin and Ethereum should show up in your Binance account shortly.
Got Crypto In Another Wallet?
- Simply send your crypto to your Binance deposit address.
How To Trade Ethereum Or Bitcoin For Cindicator On Binance?
Finally, it’s time to buy your Cindicator coins.
- Navigate to the Binance homepage and select ‘BTC Markets’ if you have Bitcoin on Binance or ‘ETH Markets’ if you have Ethereum. Then just search CND in the search bar and click the CND/ETH or CND/BTC market.
- You will then see a trading screen. Chances are that it will look a little tricky. Don’t worry, we will show you how to use it. Just select the ‘Market’ tab (this enables you to buy at the market price). Then enter the number of CND coins you want to buy. You can also use the percentage buttons to use a certain percentage of your balance on Binance to buy coins.
- Once you have clicked ‘Buy’ your trade will be processed and your Cindicator coins will appear in your Binance account.
How To Withdraw Cindicator Coins From The Binance Exchange?
At last, you should have bought your CND coins and have them on the Binance exchange. The last thing you need to think about is how to store your Cindicator? TotalCrypto recommends you withdraw your coins off the Binance exchange and store them in MyEtherWallet. Why would you do this? Binanace hold a lot of cryptocurrency in their wallets, which makes them prime targets for hackers. Also, having control of your own crypto is probably better than trusting an exchange to keep your crypto safe for you.
If you want to store your Cindicator off exchange, just follow the steps below:
- Go into your MyEtherWallet and copy your public address.
- Login to Binance.
- Navigate to ‘Funds’ and hit the ‘Withdrawals’ button.
- Select CND from the dropdown, then paste your Ethereum public wallet address and key in the number of Cindicator coins you want to withdraw. Once you hit submit your tokens will then be sent to your wallet.
💡 Top Tip: Binance will charge you a withdrawal fee to get your ICX off the exchange. Before you withdraw you can check the withdrawal fee here!
There you have it, TotalCrypto’s best two ways to buy Cindicator coin. The TotalCrypto Team are excited about Cindicator’s blend of AI and human intelligence to make more accurate financial market predictions. We think the project is unique and have not seen one like it in the cryptocurrency space.