It’s no secret that cryptocurrency markets can move exceptionally fast. This means that having a Binance mobile app could come in very hand if you are on the move and need to make a quick crypto trade.
You have probably searched for the Binance iOS app in the Apple Store and have been unable to find it. The good news is that an official iPhone app does exist and we will tell you how to get it and set it up.
How To Install The Binance iPhone App?
Before installing the mobile app you will need to sign up for a Binance account.
Exchange Key Facts:
- The World’s Most Popular Exchange: Binance is ranked #1 for trading volume.
- Wide Selection Of Cryptos: Get access to over 100 cryptocurrencies.
- Simple To Use: The exchange has made it as simple as possible to buy and sell crypto.
- Customer Support: Multi-language support offered for 🇺🇸 🇨🇳 🇯🇵 🇰🇷
Why Look Any Further Than The World’s Biggest Crypto Exchange?
- Binance App Download: Once you have created your account open up Safari on your iPhone and go to: https://www.binance.com/ios-beta.html
- How To Install The Mobile App? When you click the install button you will see that a notification pops up telling you that the download is from an ‘Untrusted Enterprise Developer’. Don’t be alarmed, the reason why this alert is showing is that the Binance iOS app has not been listed on the iOS store.
- Getting It To Work: You will need to adjust your iPhone trust settings to get your Binance download to work. To do this:
* Open ‘settings’.
* Select ‘General’.
* Click on ‘Device Management’.
* Finally, confirm that you trust the official developer Hunan Shituo Technology Development Co., LTD.
- Your Binance mobile app will now be good to go. You are now all set to enjoy all the usual exchange features wherever you are.
How To Use The Binance App?
Once you log in, you will see the markets screen. Just below that, you will see all four trading pairs: BNB coin, Bitcoin, Ethereum and USD Tether. Select the trading pair you want to trade with.
To go into the trading screen select the cryptocurrency you want to trade from the markets section. If you wanted to buy Substratum with Bitcoin you would click on the SUB/BTC market.
Clicking a market will take you into the Binance trading screen. Here you can see the different cryptocurrency charts, trading volume and process buy or sell orders.
Clicking the ‘buy’ button takes you into the order screen of the Binance mobile app. Here you can select if you want to place a limit or market order. Most people who are trading on the go will want to buy instantaneously at the current market price. To do this, click the limit order button to activate a drop-down and select ‘Market Order’. This will allow you to buy at the current market price.
Once you have selected the type of market order you want, the next step is to enter the number of coins you want to buy. Click the box below the ‘Market Price’ and a number pad will show up to enable you to enter the number of coins.
Once you hit the ‘Buy’ button, your order will be processed.
Selling a cryptocurrency works in exactly the same way as buying. Just make sure you select the ‘Sell’ button in the top navigation bar of the trading screen. If you wanted to sell Substratum for Bitcoin on the Binance iOS app, you would see the following screen:
The Funds Section
You can check the value of your Binance balance, deposit or withdraw funds by clicking the ‘Funds’ button at the bottom of the screen. This section of the app will also give you a breakdown of all the different cryptocurrencies you hold on your account.
Is The Binance iOS App Safe?
Just because the Binance iOS app is not in the Apple store, that does not make it unsafe. The truth is that you will be hard pressed to find any crypto exchange app in the store. Literally every time Binance make a change to the app, they need to submit it to be listed in the store. Many people have used the app for months and have reported no issues at all. However, if you feel uncomfortable with installing the app then you can always choose to use the in-browser version of Binance on your mobile. It’s certainly not optimized for use on an iPhone, but it will do in a pinch.
The Binance iOS app has been known to come and go from the Apple store. The exchange has even decided to remove it themselves. You should be aware that the official Beta version potentially has some bugs. So do be careful and make sure everything looks alright before placing trades.
However, because the Binance app is frequently removed from the iOS store, the beta version is the best option if you want to avoid any downtime. The tradeoff is that there may be a bug or two in this version. However, we have not spotted any that interferes with the basic task of trading cryptocurrency and feel that it is still a major upgrade from trading in a mobile browser.