Are the crypto markets not volatile enough for you? If you want to try and spin your Bitcoin up, you’ll be on the lookout for a Bitcoin casino. We’ve done all the hard work for you and found the best Bitcoin casino deals out there with fully regulated games.
If you’re risk-averse, we’d recommend sticking to a traditional casino like Casumo. Gambling with Bitcoin certainly isn’t for the faint-hearted.
Which Bitcoin Casino Is Best?
When choosing the right casino for you, we think you should be asking yourselves the following questions:
- Game Type: The best Bitcoin casino will depend on what sort of player you are and the types of games you are interested in playing. After all, if you want to play roulette, what’s the point of opening an account with a platform that doesn’t offer the game you want to play?
- Casino Deals: When it comes to the best Bitcoin casino deals, again it all depends on the type of player you are. If you just want a little flutter, what’s the point of getting a massive first deposit bonus that you will never unlock? However, that same bonus might make the platform offering it exceptional value for a high roller.
- Fair Games: The beauty of Bitcoin casinos is that games can actually be provably fair. Straight shooting platforms are highly likely to support transparency and share their mathematical algorithm secured by cryptography. For those that don’t, what’s to say that a coin flip really is 50/50? That’s why TotalCrypto believes that it’s only worth looking at Bitcoin casinos with provably fair games.
- Licensing: If the platform does not hold a license then it’s operating illegally. Casino licenses also incentivize operators to play fairly. If they do not, you can complain directly to the regulator and their licenses could be taken away. However, be warned not all licenses are equal. It’s incredibly easy and cheap to get a Curacao license, whereas licenses issued by more respectable jurisdictions usually hold operators up to higher standards.
- Deposit & Withdrawal Methods: The right casino for you should support your preferred payment method.
- Customer Support: If problems arise, then we bet you’ll really value great customer support.
- Deal: 25 free spins | 1.5 BTC deposit bonus & up to 3.5 BTC in reload bonuses.
- Promo: Up to 20% monthly cashback & weekly 750 MBTC + 500 free spin leaderboards.
- Games: Roulette, blackjack, slots, live casino & more.
- Best For: Serious casino players that are aware of the importance of value.
- License: Curacao.
- Deposit Method: BTC, LTC, DOGE, ETH, ZCASH, DASH, BCH & XMR.
- Support: [email protected]
- Provably Fair: Yes.
- ?? US Players Accepted? No
TotalCrypto’s Thoughts On FortuneJack
If you’re looking for a Bitcoin casino that looks and feels like a regular online casino, then you have come to the right place. The reason for this is that FortuneJack has integrated many of the top casino software providers into their platform. This means that many of the same games on FortuneJack are offered on non-crypto casinos like William Hill and Betfair.
FortuneJack seems to understand that players need to be incentivized to choose them over competitors. The result is that the FortuneJack caters to casual players through its free 25 spin promotion and to more serious players using giant bonuses and monthly cashback incentives.
That’s great news for the Bitcoin gamblers and we believe that FortuneJack offers some of the best value for players in the market.
Their customer support is solid and, whilst it would be nice for FortuneJack to offer a live chat option, we have found the email support to be first class. On this platform, you can choose from hundreds of different slots games and dozens of live casino options. If you have always wanted to gamble crypto and crush live dealers, then FortuneJack is certainly for you.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter!
Want expert cryptocurrency knowledge and investment tips delivered straight to your inbox? Just enter your email below.
FortuneJack not only offers players a massive selection of high-end games, but it has tailored its promotions to both recreational and serious casino players. We will certainly be keeping tabs on FortuneJack and expect it to become one of the biggest crypto casinos in the space.
- Deal: Huge 100% 1st deposit bonus up to 5 BTC!
- Promos: Frequent special promotions.
- Games: Slots, video poker, roulette, blackjack, live casino, sportsbook, live sports betting & more.
- License: Malta Gaming Authority.
- Deposit Method: Bitcoin & Bitcoin Cash
- Support: [email protected]
- Provably Fair: No.
- ?? US Players Accepted? Yes.
TotalCrypto’s Thoughts On CloudBet
Cloudbet has the largest first deposit bonus out of any Bitcoin casino we have seen. That whopping 5 BTC bonus is certainly one for the high rollers to go after. What makes Cloudbet different is that it accepts US customers and also offers a sportsbook. So if you want to be able to spin your crypto up and bet on US sports like the NBA or NFL, then CloudBet is the pick for you.
The casino is also home to a wide choice of slots, blackjack, roulette and live casino games. However, Cloudbet does not offer new players with any free spins so, if this is important to you, then you should think about looking at other options.
We’d love Cloudbet to offer live chat support and to be a bit more innovative with their promotions. Nonetheless, there is a lot to like and Cloudbet will certainly be one of the casinos we’ll follow in 2019 and beyond.
- Deal: Sign up & get 0.00000010 BTC FREE!
- Promo: The Christmas Race distributes 10% of the house edge to the 20 top wagering players | Dates: 12/12/18 > 02/01/19
- Games: Blackjack, roulette, dice, keno, diamond poker, wheel & more.
- Best For: Beginners.
- License: Curacao.
- Deposit Method: BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH & DOGE.
- Support: Forum.
- Provably Fair: Yes.
- ?? US Players Accepted? No.
TotalCrypto’s Thoughts On Stake.com
We love that Stake.com offers new players with some free Bitcoin to get started. Some may like the simple layout and feel of the Stake.com. However, we prefer our casinos to not look like they have been created in an infographic simulator. There is also a distinct lack of live casino options and we feel there are better options out there for serious players. Stake’s ‘Race’ promotion also only pays up the top twenty highest wagering players and there are no deposit bonuses offered to players.
We believe there are better options out there and we’d love to see more customer support options. However, Stake.com does seem like a great choice for those wanting to try out Bitcoin casinos for free. Possibly you’ll have better luck than us in trying to spin up your free BTC.
It’s on you to decide which Bitcoin casino is the best for you. However, remember that there are many platforms out there operating without a gaming license and we’d recommend that you give these wild west options a wide berth.
Although gambling can be fun, it can be very addictive. Just be aware that gambling should be done responsibly and you shouldn’t deposit funds that you are not willing to lose.